- Analytical/performance purposes – this allows us to recognise and calculate the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around the website when they are using it, therefore helping us improve the way our website functions for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality purposes – to help us recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences and settings (e.g. your choice of language or region).
- Sharing purposes – this allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy at all times.
We may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified with when using our site. This information will be used accordingly with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
The various forms of information we may collect include the following:
- Names and addresses
- E-mail addresses
- Telephone numbers
What is the information used for?
We require this information to help us understand your needs and provide quality service overall. Other reasons include the following:
- In-house record keeping
- We may use the information to better our products and services
- For compliance with the law
We will not sell or publicise your information in any way unless you have specifically asked us to.
Controlling your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is protected. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
By providing your personal information to us including any “sensitive” personal information you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with purposes mentioned above and this privacy statement.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 for which a small fee may be payable.
If your personal details change, please notify us in order to help us to keep your information up to date.