New Malden Rubbish Removal Experts
Full or part loads – Only pay for the rubbish we take!
New Malden houses & gardens cleared
At one time or another, we all have junk and clutter that needs clearing out. That’s when it’s time to call in the professionals. Metro Waste is the ideal choice for all your rubbish and trash removal needs in New Malden, Surrey – Our large tipper trucks can hold over 13 cubic metres of waste and you’ll only pay for the amount of junk we drive away with.
With full or part load options, our hardworking team will clear virtually all of your household or garden waste, all for a great price.
Business waste management
Is your New Malden business having a refit or do you have an ongoing waste stream that needs clearing regularly? Have you just taken over a shop or office that’s full of litter and garbage? We provide the perfect alternative to hiring a skip so you won’t need to worry about a permit. We can dispose of all kinds of commercial litter, debris, litter and trash
New Malden construction sites
Are you a property developer that needs your New Malden construction site kept clear of debris? Our professional team and large tipper trucks can get your site cleared fast! We can dispose of all kinds of construction litter and trash.
If any of the above scenarios apply to you, get in touch with Metro Waste to see how we can help you clear away your waste in New Malden, Surrey.
Is Our New Malden Rubbish Removal Not For You?
There are times when hiring Metro Waste’s tipper trucks to clear your unwanted rubbish just isn’t suitable. If that’s the case, why not use our New Malden skip hire service instead? We’re fully insured and are a Licensed Waste Carrier with the Environment Agency.
Old kitchens & bathrooms
Leftover DIY Debris
Bagged or Loose Rubbish
Fridges, Freezers etc.
Metal & Wood
Green Garden Waste
Office and Shop Clearances
Household & Garage Junk
Loft Rubbish Cleared
Friendly, hardworking staff
Large capacity trucks
Sofas & mattresses
Did you know?
- In the popular TV comedy Little Britain, Marjorie Dawes hosted her FatFighters Club meetings in a community centre in New Malden.
- In the TV series The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin, New Malden was used twice as an excuse by Perrin for being late to work, with him once claiming that a badger ate the signal box.
- The house on the corner of Dukes Avenue and Howard Road was used for the outside shots of the house in 1970s TV series Bless This House (featuring Sid James).
- Back in 2004, the superstore Tesco said that their New Malden store was the biggest consumer of fruit and veg in the country on a per-customer basis.
- In the Tracey Ullman Show, Ullman’s OAP character Kay Clark lives with her 103-year-old mother in New Malden.
- Mentioned in a mid-1990s MasterCard advert you’ll hear the line: “New York? The furthest he’s ever been is New Malden”
- The former Duke of Cambridge pub was sometimes frequented by East London’s notorious Kray twins. The boxer Sonny Liston was also there when it re-opened in the 1960s.