PROFESSIONAL SKIP HIRE IN MAIDA VALE W9
MAIDA VALE SKIP HIRE
Maybe your house in Maida Vale needs de-cluttering or the garage or loft needs clearing of all the excess junk, debris and litter. Perhaps you’ve just fitted a new kitchen or bathroom and need to dispose of the old one.
If you’ve decided to spruce up the garden or demolish that old shed to make space for a new one, you’ll need to get rid of all that unwanted waste at some point. That’s when it’s time to call in the garbage removal professionals.
If you’re not sure what size skip you’ll need to hire, we’ll be able to offer expert advice based on the amount of trash that needs removing.
Commercial skip hire
Is your Maida Vale business having a refit or do you have an ongoing waste stream that needs clearing regularly? Have you just taken over a shop or office that’s full of litter and debris that needs removing?
Maida Vale construction sites
Are you a property developer in Maida Vale that needs your site kept clear and free of debris, garbage and trash? If so, Metro Waste provides a range of skip sizes to choose from, so you can pick the size that’s right for you.
If any of the above scenarios apply to you, get in touch with Metro Waste to see how we can help you clear away your waste in Maida Vale, West London W9.
Bagged or loose rubbish
Leftover DIY debris
Kitchen & bathroom suites
Metal & wood
Green garden waste
Offices & shops cleared
All household junk
Is hiring a skip in Maida Vale not an option?
There are times when a skip just isn’t suitable for the job. Our Maida Vale rubbish clearance service is a great alternative. We’re fully insured and are a Licensed Waste Carrier with the Environment Agency.
Did you know?
- Several scenes from the animated movie ‘Paddington’ (the famous bear) were filmed in Maida Vale, including using the tube station, which was mocked up to appear to be the fictional ‘Westbourne Oak’ station and a police chase on Castellain Road.
- In the television adaptation of Ian McEwan’s novel ‘The Child in Time’, the family lived in Maida Vale and several of the exterior scenes were shot around Elgin Avenue.
- Scenes for the 2018 film In Darkness starring Natalie Dormer were filmed at a flower shop. The scenes were in a coffee shop, as the flower shop was made to appear to be a coffee shop on Lauderdale Parade.
- Scenes from The Mummy (2017) starring Tom Cruise were shot in the Warrington Pub in Maida Vale.
- Scenes from The Romanoffs (2018) were filmed at Paddington Academy in 2018
- In Season 4 of Downton Abbey, Lady Edith says “I don’t want to be an outcast. I don’t want to be some funny woman living in Maida Vale that people talk about.”
- Maida Vale is where most of the action takes place in “Dial M for Murder,” both the 1954 Alfred Hitchcock movie, and the original play written by Frederick Knott and there are many references to the Maida Vale police who investigate the murder.