SKIP HIRE WILLESDEN NW10 AND NW2
Low cost Willesden skip hire
Maybe your house in Willesden needs de-cluttering or the garage or loft needs clearing of all the excess junk, debris and litter. Perhaps you’ve just fitted a new kitchen or bathroom and need to dispose of the old one.
If you’ve decided to spruce up the garden or demolish that old shed to make space for a new one, you’ll need to get rid of all that unwanted waste at some point. That’s when it’s time to call in the garbage removal professionals.
If you’re not sure what size skip you’ll need to hire, we’ll be able to offer expert advice based on the amount of trash that needs removing.
Commercial Willesden skip hire
Is your Willesden business having a refit or do you have an ongoing waste stream that needs clearing regularly? Have you just taken over a shop or office that’s full of litter and debris that needs removing?
Willesden construction sites
Are you a property developer in Willesden that needs your site kept clear and free of debris, garbage and trash? If so, Metro Waste provide a range of skip sizes to choose from, so you can pick the size that’s right for you.
If any of the above scenarios apply to you, get in touch with Metro Waste to see how we can help you clear away your waste in Willesden, North West London NW10 and NW2.
Service summary: Skip Hire in Willesden NW10 and NW2, North West London. Cheap skip prices with a range of sizes.
Skip hire Willesden NW10 & NW2
Skip hire Willesden NW10 & NW2
Bagged or loose rubbish
Leftover DIY debris
Kitchen & bathroom suites
Metal & wood
Green garden waste
Offices & shops cleared
All household junk
Did you know?
- Zadie Smith’s younger brother, well-known rapper ‘Doc Brown’ is featured on the track “Think Back” from the album The Enthusiast. One of his raps says “Veteran Willesden tenant. Brent the borough of residence.”
- Willesden Green is a running joke in the cartoon Danger Mouse.
- The Last Detective (2002) was set and filmed in and around Willesden and used the Rising Sun pub as its central location.
- The TV programme Jonathan Creek is regularly filmed around Willesden.
- BBc sitcom ‘Lead Balloon’ starring Jack Dee, is mainly filmed in Willesden.
- Willesden was the first location of Zomba Records. It became internationally famous for releasing the music of global artists as Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince and Britney Spears.
- The family who share their house with a ghost in the BBC’s 1992 Sitcom ‘So Haunt Me’ lived on Meadow Road in Willesden.
- In the hugely popular TV show ‘Minder’, Arthur Daley had a lock-up full of dodgy gear that was located in Willesden. In the episode “Willesden Suite”, Arthur finds himself caught up in the web of a dishonest manageress whilst supplying a hotel with dodgy merchandise.
- Ronald Coase, who won a Nobel Prize in Economics, was born and lived in Willesden.
- Willesden was the location of Morgan Studios produced several well-known rock albums by artists such as Yes, Led Zeppelin and Supertramp.
Is hiring a skip in Willesden not an option?
There are times when a skip just isn’t suitable for the job. Our Willesden rubbish clearance service is a great alternative. We’re fully insured and are a Licensed Waste Carrier with the Environment Agency.